Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schroeder 1210 - $500 OBO

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Transverz, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Financial reasons are now really forcing me to sell off some of my prized possessions so here is one that I hope goes to a good home.

Schroeder 1210 cab (12" + 10")
    www.schroedercabinets.com
    $500 - delivered or picked up
    $550 - shipped

If you still haven't heard about these, trying visiting the 1000+ strong posts in the Schroeder thread under the AMPS section. And the praises are totally true! Light, loud, handles lots of watts like a champ, never quits, can handle a 6-string no problem! Shoulda heard Jorg's Benevente 6 on it! Nice! Low end goodness. Special design of cab is tremendously great. Jorg makes a ultra-great cab and customer service is top notch. Sad to see it go, but hey, tough times call for tough decisions.

Excellent, pretty much new condition, no issues whatsoever. Got it straight from Jorg about 4 months or so ago. Would keep and add another 1210 to build my ultimate rig, but I'm going to have to wait until next year so I can pay my bills for the holiday season. Oh well, here's your chance to pick up a great cab.

Local delivery anywhere in the Southern California area. Available for pickup any time. Or I can ship too. Prices are as above. I take PayPal and I always gladly pay the fee. Of course, money order is fine too. I have excellent ebay feedback (under same name) and have done successful and satisfied transactions with fellow TB'ers.

Any questions? PM anytime. Thanks!

-T

2. Transverz

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Smash,

Thanks for the support. I'm in the Southern California area (Los Angeles). Willing to deliver somewhere in state or ship securely in a mega-padded package-box.

(btw, you always post awesome info on TB and I've appreciated/enjoyed a lot of your posts. Especially the pickup reviews and showdown. Good stuff! Thanks :D )

-T

3. Transverz

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    PMs responded to!

But haven't sold yet... :hyper:

-T

4. callofthebow

callofthebow

Oct 19, 2003
    Orlando, FL
    did you get my pm's? if not, whats your email?

5. Transverz

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Answered all PM's...awaiting replies. Thanks!

-T

6. ToneMonkey

ToneMonkey

Sep 27, 2003
    Newberg, OR
    BTW, in located in So Cal - Orange County

7. I believe all Schroeder cabs are 4 ohms. ?

8. Transverz

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Correct.

All Schroeder cabs are currently 4 ohms.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

(time is almost up for the initial PM's I responded to. I'm about to say "NEXT!")

-T

9. Transverz

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    UPDATE!

Sale pending. I will provide updates as they happen. Thanks very much for everyone's responses! I appreciate it.

-Transverz

10. FumandoV

FumandoV

Nov 13, 2004
    Puerto Rico
    PM sent.

11. Transverz

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    SOLD! and sent. :D

Thanks to everyone who responded. I appreciate it!

Now if anyone is interested in a 16 space SKB coil shockmounted rack case... ;)

-T