1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Schroeder 1210 A4 Airhead in Pristine Condition!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 61reissue, Jan 24, 2012.

1. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Sale Pending!!!

I'll keep it short and sweet....I just flat out need cash and in a hurry! My wife has decided (for both of us) that we need to purchase a house in PA.....and we live in Georgia. I made a promise long ago, a promise that I bet 50% of us has told our wives, husbands,ect..That being that this new piece of gear that we just "need" to have is an "investment" and if we ever needed the money I would sell it, consider it a savings account! Well that bluff has been called and it is time to pay the piper! I am also selling my Epifani UL502 and new Gould/Modulus GGi4(see other postings!)

I have a Schroeder 1210 A4 "Airhead" is amazing shape. Absolutely huges sound from a 12" and 10" speaker combination it is really unimaginable. It is a 4 Ohm and 850 watt cabinet and these are not the easist cabs to find out there and these Airheads were custom made pieces, matter of fact they are pretty rare!. I am looking for $450+ shipping from 30028 and will accept paypal or a MO.Would LOVE local pickup but like I mention above I will ship if need be. I kind of prefer the MO or PayPal echeck, and of course local cash in a pickups deal to save on the fee's as every $$ counts...Just ask my wife! If you need any additional pics just hit me up and I will be happy to get you what you need.

100_3849.
    100_3851.
    100_3852.
    100_3853.
    100_3854.

2. Do you have casters for it or does it have a place for them? What kind of weight is this when the rack is empty?

3. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    It has rubber feet on the bottom so no casters unless you install them and it weighs right at 50lbs.

4. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Bump

5. PM'd

6. Met up with Matt today to pick up the cab. Great guy and a killer cab! This thing is loud!