1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Schroeder 1210/Selenium/cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by KJung, Apr 6, 2006.

1. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

I've recently purchased a 21012Light, so I am selling my regular Schroeders. At the moment, my 4ohm 1210R with Selenium Tweeter and cover (Jorg's covers are padded and very high quality) is for sale at Low Down Sound, and priced to sell!

My 1212R with Selenium and cover will be on Sale at LDS the second week of May.

The cab is in literally 'like new' condition... not a scratch, sounds great. I just have too much stuff, and again am moving to the Schroeder Lights.

I am not going to directly involve myself in the sale, but if you are interested, here is the link (click on the 'used gear' tab).

If you are anywhere near the Detroit area and can pick the cab up versus paying for shipping, this might be the deal of the month!!!!!

http://www.lowdownsound.com/

2. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    The Mitten
    PM'd ya....

3. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

Tried to send you another PM, but your in-box is full.

Let me know how/if you like it if you head over to LDS.

Ken

4. Derakh

Derakh

Jan 18, 2005
    I take it they dont take trade-ins on consignment items? :) I've been wanting one of these cabs for a very long time... and with my luck it will be sold 10 minutes before I walk in the store ;)

5. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

I don't believe they take trade-ins on consignment. However, pop on down and give it a spin anyway, since it's rare to see one of these in a retail store. It's a cool little cab. They have some Eden heads and an Ashdown500 at the shop, which IMO sound very good through the smaller Schroe's, so you should be able to give it a good tryout.

Enjoy!

I believe my 1212R is already sold (or at least on hold), but if that falls through, there will be one of those at LDS is a couple of weeks to try out also:)

6. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    The Mitten
    KJ

PM'd ya!

7. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

1210 and 1212 both 'on hold'. Thanks all!