1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schroeder 1212R With Schroeder Cover - Super Clean

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Get_da_funk_Out, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Get_da_funk_Out

Get_da_funk_Out

Oct 1, 2009
    I just got this cab Schroeder 1212R 2x12 cab from a session guy in OC, CA but I don't like the sound of the cab compared to my existing 2x10 1x15 setup so i've decided to unload it. I should have done more research instead of relying on internet reviews. This cabinet is almost new. No tears in carpet, jacks good, all speakers perfect. Would like to get $550 for it plus shipping costs. Send me your zip and i'll calculate shipping by UPS ground from Burbank, CA. 91505.

Sorry Markbass head, pedals, and cat in pic not included. LOL Would be ideal for a pickup in the Los Angeles area instead of shipping.

Thanks! Jay

Attached Files:

2. Dennis Cottone

Dennis Cottone

Jul 2, 2006
    I live close by in Van Nuys and acquired a discontinued Bergantino HT210 8 ohm at 500 watts RMS. According to Tom Bowlus, this is his top rated 210 in terms of overall tone and power handling. I mignt be interested in a straight up swap since what I really need in my setup is to replace my 1-15 for bottom end (not crazy about 15's). How many ohms is the cab?

3. Get_da_funk_Out

Get_da_funk_Out

Oct 1, 2009
    Hey Dennis. Thanks for the reply. Not really looking for a trade at the moment. The cab is 8ohm and its LOUD. Being so close by in Van Nuys I'd be willing to knock of 50 and make it 500 even if interested. Jay

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020