Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Schroeder 21012 for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mobay45, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mobay45

Mobay45 The artist formerly known as "Big Daddy"

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
  2. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    BTW - If anyone does want to pick it up here in the DFW area, it will be a little less.

3. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    I can't believe that after over 190 people have looked at this ad that there's nomeone here that wants this cab as bad as I want the 310212!

Bump!

4. Groove Theory

Groove Theory Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    I'd be on this in a second if I weren't trying to pay off a bunch of debt right now....good luck with the sale...

Bumpage

5. eots

eots

Dec 18, 2004
    Morris, IL.
    I guess the price is too close to a new one. I just got a new 410 for $950 and it has a warranty to the original owner. Some may want more of a price differential or they can wait and buy new.

6. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    These are $1004 with shipping. I am the original owner of this one. I don't know if the warranty is transferable but I could certainly ask Jorg. I think almost 20% off is a good price for something as rare as this is. But you are certainly entitled to your opinion. If it's too high and you want it, p.m me with an offer.

Not only that, I see the 1210s and the 1212s being offered up for $600 plus shipping all the time here and they seem to be selling just fine.

7. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA

if you were willing to take kidneys or partial livers as trade, i'd be on it. sadly, christmas has left my gear fund depleted :(

8. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    The warranty thing came up in another thread, and the short answer seems to be, no, the warranty is not transferrable. The long answer is, no, but Jorg is a great guy who stands by his product and is helpful far beyond what you'd get with any other company, so most owners end up getting warranty-like support even if they aren't the original owners. Plus his product is of ridiculously quality, so you're probably never gonna need that warranty...

Of course, I'm a bit biased since I recently got my first Schroeder :hyper: In fact, I got a 21012, and I'll say this -- it's sick! It just rocks the heck-n-burr out of our rehearsal space, the lows are beautiful, and the mids and highs are wonderful...I couldn't believe how much tone I'd been missing with my old rig...and this puppy weighs half as much as my old rig (100lb 4x10 and a 50lb 1x15)...

I gotta say 825 shipped is not too shabby -- and knowing what I do now, I'd probably be working frantically to try to drum up the cash to nab it...

Oh, and I shudder to think what a 31012 would do to my skeletal structure...good luck with THAT :)

ltt

9. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.