1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Schroeder 21012L RHINO 8 ohms New Price-$650/Shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by coyoteboy, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyoteboy

coyoteboy easy there, Ned Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Sactomato, CA
    $650 Shipped in original box to the lower 48. Includes cover.

Trades considered: Genz Benz NeoX212T/112T. Mesa PH/RR 1x12

This cab has a short history that in no way impacts on it's condition or performance: I ordered it wired for separate inputs, one 4 ohm for the 10s and one 4 ohm input for the 12+tweet. This was for a clean/dirty setup using an SWR IOD. It worked well this way at home, I didn't crank it, and I didn't use it in this configuration on any gigs. I turned my amps over and got an Aguilar DB750, which is the last amp I will ever buy. A few rehearsals and one gig using it with the Schro and I went back to my old 410. They sounded good together, but I think the voicing of each may be a bit of a mismatch. I think the Schro would benefit from something a bit tighter than the 750.

So, as for the wiring, the cab is now getting wired for 8 ohms by a local professional amp tech whom I trust implicitly with electronics. He went through my old Aguilar rig and is first rate. This expense is not being added to the price of the cab.

In summation, the 21012L is in mint external condition, has seen a few rehearsals and one gig, is being gone through my a professional technician, is 8 ohms, has dual speakon inputs, and comes with a cover and free shipping. I can take pics after I retrieve it on tues.

Thanks for looking,

c-boy

pics have been a PITA so far. I'm working on it.

2. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    If I didn't just buy a 1210 off ebay on friday I would've bought this... The 210 is what I realy wanted too :scowl:

Maybe if it's still here awhile, I can turn the cab I just got around and then buy this! :D

3. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    Bump for a top notch guy!!!!!!!!

4. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    I wish it was a 4 ohm cab...

5. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    +1

6. plus one more. If only I could find a ul-902C (anyone? anyone?) ... THEN i could use a 8 ohm cab like this. Good luck

7. +2 :scowl:

8. coyoteboy

Mar 29, 2000
    Sactomato, CA
    +1 ;)

No one has a power amp they want to bridge into it???

9. if you were selling 2 of them at 8ohms.... at that price... that would be another story! :D

10. coyoteboy

Mar 29, 2000
    Sactomato, CA
    Well, I do have a Bag End Q10B thats 8 ohms, that i will sell for the same price. It also has a spray coating like the Schro.

:ninja:

11. coyoteboy

Mar 29, 2000
    Sactomato, CA
    Bump

12. PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.