1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Schroeder 210PL Cabinet w/cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jondiener, Feb 2, 2017.

1. jondiener

jondiener In the corner, staring at phone during break. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    This year is bringing some new types of gigs and seeing other types going away, and I need to adjust my rigs to reflect that. So, here's a chance for you to pick up a great cab at a great price, WITH a custom Studio Slips cover, and no wait time from ordering a new one. Excellent shape, could almost pass for new. No cuts or tears in the coating, corners are all intact. Cab sounds clean and full, like all the Schroeders I've played through.

I ordered this new from Jorg in July, 2014 and I immediately ordered a custom Studio Slips cover for it (as I do with all my cabs!). It has seen light rotation in my gear lineup in the couple years I've owned it. It always rode in my car, and was carted by me. This is the lightweight Neo version - two custom 10" B&C Neodymium Woofers paired with a 150W Phenolic Tweeter (w/ level control) in a 36 lb. package! Rated at 700W! (this is the 8 ohm version of the cab, BTW)

New, this lists for $745, plus shipping. The custom Studio Slips cover was about $100, IIRC. Full specs from Schroeder's website: 210PL

Asking $425 (with custom cover) for a semi-local sale. If you're within 100 miles or so of Toledo, OH, then I can meet/deliver. If you're outside of that radius (and still within ConUS) and you want to pay for packing and shipping, who am I to say no? (shipping will be close to $50, but I'll give you a closer quote once I have your ZIP).

Paypal is fine. No trades, please.

JSD-170201-Schroeder_210PL-001. JSD-170201-Schroeder_210PL-002. JSD-170201-Schroeder_210PL-003. JSD-170201-Schroeder_210PL-004. JSD-170201-Schroeder_210PL-005. JSD-170201-Schroeder_210PL-006. JSD-170201-Schroeder_210PL-007.

Spidey2112 and The Diaper Geni like this.
  2. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Jon, cab looks great... just looking for 4 ohm, right now, to pair with GK MB500. GLWTS!

3. UmamiBass

UmamiBass Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2014
    Columbus, OH
    Does this cab have the mid bump that a lot of Schroeder cabs have been reported to have?

4. jondiener

I'm not sure how to answer that. I'm not aware of what "a lot of Schroeder cabs have been reported to have". Not being snarky here. I honestly am out of the loop on that.

By nature of the fact that it's a 2x10, it's going to have a little more mid bump than say a 1x15 or 2x12. I have owned 3 Schroeders (Mini 12+L, 15PL, and this 210PL) and of course they all sound unique. So I guess I can't definitively say this has the "reported mid bump". The cab was built in summer 2014, so I'm guessing it sounds the same as any other 210PL built with the same components around that time period.

Wish I could be more helpful.

5. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    UBass, Go Bucks!

UmamiBass likes this.
  6. Warfender

Warfender

Oct 25, 2009
    Trades?

7. jondiener

Unlikely. But it can't hurt to run something past me.

8. Warfender

Warfender

Oct 25, 2009
    Genz Benz NeoX400 112 combo 400 watt dual channel.

9. jondiener

Thanks, but not really interested in that right now.

10. Warfender

Warfender

Oct 25, 2009
    No worries

11. jeffb28451

jeffb28451

Aug 6, 2006
    Leland NC
    Please check PM.

12. jondiener

Sold, pending payment.