SOLD Schroeder 212PL w/ B&C drivers and bullet tweeter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by namuxtree, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread for a brand new, redesigned 212PL. I bought this directly from Jorg and even drove all the way to his house to pick it up a few weeks ago and hardly used it. It's covered in the optional Rhino material and has the upgraded 200watt bullet tweeter (silky smooth!) Now, if you don't know anything about B&C drivers, here's what I know of them: they are italian made drivers (unlike chinese made drivers ahemcougheminencecough*) THIS is the coolest part about them: the cones are not made of conventional paper, but KEVLAR (as in bulletproof vests). Very tight and LOUD drivers indeed - much more than I can ever need or handle. It's very light (i think 38lbs but check the website and don't take my word for it)

1000watt RMS and 4-ohm. This was designed to be a one-cab-does-all so you know it KILLS

Price is $675 + shipping firm.

Listed below is the official schroeder site for the cab. The picture presents the cab as a little 'squashed' but this is not a square cabinet but a traditional 212 cabinet with dimensions as such.
    http://www.schroedercabinets.com/PL-212.htm

trade interests:
    Berg AE212 tops my list
    Berg HT322
    Accugroove cabs

2. boethius

boethius

Sep 27, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Is this 8 ohm, or 4?

3. triplelutz

triplelutz

Nov 8, 2006
    Aguilar, Elixir, Dunlop
    This is most likely monstrous... I have a Schroeder 15 with a B&C and it kills... Bump for Jorg.

4. Can't believe I missed that. Thanks for reminding me! 4 ohm

5. shipping to 06801?

6. Mine! You have a PM!

7. replied
    getting some good offers. What say the rest of you?

8. sold

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.