SOLD Schroeder 212PL w/ B&C drivers and bullet tweeter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by namuxtree, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread for a brand new, redesigned 212PL. I bought this directly from Jorg and even drove all the way to his house to pick it up a few weeks ago and hardly used it. It's covered in the optional Rhino material and has the upgraded 200watt bullet tweeter (silky smooth!) Now, if you don't know anything about B&C drivers, here's what I know of them: they are italian made drivers (unlike chinese made drivers ahemcougheminencecough*) THIS is the coolest part about them: the cones are not made of conventional paper, but KEVLAR (as in bulletproof vests). Very tight and LOUD drivers indeed - much more than I can ever need or handle. It's very light (i think 38lbs but check the website and don't take my word for it)

1000watt RMS and 4-ohm. This was designed to be a one-cab-does-all so you know it KILLS

Price is $675 + shipping firm.

Listed below is the official schroeder site for the cab. The picture presents the cab as a little 'squashed' but this is not a square cabinet but a traditional 212 cabinet with dimensions as such.
    http://www.schroedercabinets.com/PL-212.htm

trade interests:
    Berg AE212 tops my list
    Berg HT322
    Accugroove cabs

2. boethius

boethius

Sep 27, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Is this 8 ohm, or 4?

3. triplelutz

triplelutz Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2006
    Aguilar, Elixir, Dunlop
    This is most likely monstrous... I have a Schroeder 15 with a B&C and it kills... Bump for Jorg.

4. Can't believe I missed that. Thanks for reminding me! 4 ohm

5. shipping to 06801?

6. Mine! You have a PM!

7. replied
    getting some good offers. What say the rest of you?

8. sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.