SOLD Schroeder 212PL with slip cover - Like New!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by peabody, Dec 22, 2017.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Price:
    I have for sale a mint condition Schroeder 212PL bass cabinet with a custom MDB Covers slip cover. From Schroeder's Punch Line series, this handbuilt cab has two 12" Neodymium speakers, a titanium bullet tweeter and has an unbelievably clean sound. The best part is it only weighs 38 lbs, so it's light enough for almost anyone's back.

Specs:
    Drivers - 12 Gauge Heavy Duty Diamond Shaped Grill; Two Custom 12" B&C Neodymium Woofers
    Horn - 200 Watts Titanium Bullet Tweeter
    Inputs - Dual Speakon In/Out
    Frequency Response - 40 Hz - 18 kHz
    Impedance - 4 Ohm
    Watts - 800 Watts RMS
    Maximum Decibels - 102 dB [email protected] 1W/1M
    Weight - 38 lbs.
    Dimensions - 20.5"W x 25"H x 15"D

The only reason I'm selling is I just picked up an Aguilar SL410X to go with my two SL 112's, so I no longer need the Schroeder.

Price is $550 $525 + actual shipping costs. The box will be 26 x 24 x 18 and should weigh around 50-55 lbs (cab + box). This way you can calculate the approximate shipping costs.

I'd certainly be willing to discount the price a bit for a local sale. Although I know La Crosse, WI is not close to most of you, we are home to one of the coolest independent guitar shops on the planet, Dave's Guitar Shop....http://davesguitar.com/. It is definitely worth the trip!

Just let me know if you have any questions. You can send me a PM or shoot me an email to [email protected]. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  2. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Christmas Day bump!

3. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I've been asked about trades and really the only thing I may be interested in would be for a higher powered head (700+ watts) that can handle a 2 ohm load. Thanks!

4. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    New Years Day bump....

5. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Price drop to $525 + shipping....

Also, I just pulled the trigger on an Eden WT550, so I'm no longer looking for trades....unless of course you have something I would be crazy not to consider.

6. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    ...and sold! Thanks everyone for your interest.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021