Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Schroeder 310212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mobay45, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mobay45

Mobay45 The artist formerly known as "Big Daddy"

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    Hey guys, I have a Schroeder 310212 that's just not working out for me. It's too heavy for me to handle and I just found out that I have the beginning of a hernia. I bought a GK set up with the Neo cabs and that will be my gig rig now.

If anyone in the DFW area is interested, I would like to sell this cab. I bought it from Chris Benavente about 6 weeks ago. It arrived with one of the 10s bad that I believe was damaged during shipping. It has been replace with a Eminence Kappa Pro and sounds really good but I haven't been able to get in touch with Jorg for one of his replacements.

I don't want to ship this cab so I will offer it to anyone that wants to pick it up for $625. Here is a pic I took the day I got it. I will take paypal.

[​IMG]

2. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
  3. BassJunkie730

BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    Brooklyn
    I know you were gunning for that cab. I still have your 21012. I'm actually thinking about replacing the speaker neo for the tighter bass response, more mids, and light weight.

This one should go pretty quick!!

4. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    Thanks Michael.

Just to clarify things, this one is for sale. I'm not interested in any trades and it's for pick up only. As Michael said, it's a really good deal.

5. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    It's an amazing deal, actually...6 months ago I'd have been in my car already...

6. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA

you and me both man... :(

7. fr0me0

fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    man wish I lived close to (or in TX)

8. Plain Old Me

Plain Old Me

Dec 14, 2004
    Man, that is an incredible price!

9. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    fr0me0, I wish you lived closer to texas too. Somebody buy this thing before I decide to keep it in our practice space.

10. Interested in a GB Neox 2x12 trade?

11. Okay, i'm frikkin retarded....if I could only read....anyways my GB is pretty light weight.....bump for a killer deal!!!

12. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Man, if you decide you're interested in shipping, let me know...

13. Bassic83

Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    I just got a 1210. I doubt that would fit in a small plane, nor in my Metro...:eyebrow:
    If I had the dough and a way to transport it, it would be mine. Oh, yes, it would be mine...

14. Bassic83

Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    Actually, a buddy of mine might be interested in it. I just told him about it, he is going to check his bank account. I'll PM you, since he isn't on TB at this time...

15. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    If this thing is still here duing my spring break then I might have to take a road trip. I love road trips. :hyper:

16. DAcat

DAcat

Jun 14, 2005
    Iowa
    This a great deal-I'd drive all the way from Iowa to Texas to get it if I didn't just recently buy a Schro 410Peace...DAcat:cool:

17. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    Still on the market.

18. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
    "My spring break is in two weeks. Man that is going to be a long trip.......wow.

I can make it one way in two days right?? Man, I am indecisive. It could be fun though..... Maybe. I am making memories. Good or bad though. Driving four days straight!!!!! I don't know. You can do it for bass though Seth...go for it." (my devil and angel going at it)

I am still thinking about coming from WI

19. Think of it as a roadtrip with a prize at the end. :D

20. Bassic83

Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    If I wasn't having to work 20 hours a day, and had the free cash, I would be all over it. My buddy says he won't be able to do it, either. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.