1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schroeder 610L Has to go FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dr Funk, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

OK I don't use it at all.
    Too much stuff + too few gigs = $900 OBO shipped
    PayPal e-check cont. 48.
    Details Schroeder page link http://www.schroedercabinets.com/610.htm
    Schroeder610L06resize.
    GAS list... Thunderfunk 550B or 750, 2-Mackie 450 powered cabs, 8 channel hi powered mixer w phantom power.
    Schroeder610L10resize.
    :cool:

2. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

Make me an offer.

3. PM sent with offer!

dcr

4. Dr Funk

With Schroeder padded cover.

5. Dr Funk

Awaiting payment, but looks like it's on it's way to hmm... L A?
    ;)

6. That's Lower Arkansas, to you!

Only bad thing is that Hurricane Ike will get here first. We're expecting about a foot of rain, to go with the foot we got with Gustav. Obviously we won't get it as bad as N.O. or Houston, but we're 400-500 miles away from the coast, too!

Woot!

dcr

7. DCR,

I'm glad you're getting a 610L after all. I know I snagged the one Washishimi had for sale. I finally gigged with it last night and you WON'T be disappointed!! Plus, it's so light it's almost funny.

-Eric