Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Schroeder Cabs availability?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by wiermabj, Apr 19, 2005.

1. wiermabj

wiermabj President and founding member - Bass Newb Club

Jun 4, 2002
    Westminster, MD
    Anyone have any leads on places with a 1210? I am considering getting one but so far Jorg has told me it would be about 3 weeks to get one from him. I was wondering if anyone has come across one while shopping.

On another note, does anyone have suggestions for a different cab that might be better for me? I have a Geddy Jazz, Sunn 1200s and I play rock, pop, classic rock, progressive rock etc. I was looking at Schroeder because of the size/sound ratio.

Thanks,
    Bryan

2. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
  3. Washishimi

Washishimi Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    If you have already tried all of the dealer links on his site, I think you may just have to wait. Unless someone here is parting with one (which I doubt). But 3 weeks is a short time to wait for bass cab perfection. I say wait it out. Since I got my Schroeder 410, by bass cabinet GAS has been permanantly cured! Good luck!

4. As of Saturday, GuitarX in Denver has a 1210 on their floor.
    Give Gary a call, he is great to work with.
    Good luck, the cabs are cool!
    Tell him Kirk in Vail says "hello".

5. UrbanIvy

UrbanIvy

Aug 1, 2004
    San Francisco
    I just picked up a used one on Saturday and played it for the first time with my band last night. It's really awesome! I think I was able to find the only used one around.

That being said, Juan has one at Basses-Electric-Accoustic in Sacramento as of Saturday and he said more Schroeders were on the way. You should contact him and see if he'll ship.

6. wiermabj

wiermabj President and founding member - Bass Newb Club

Jun 4, 2002
    Westminster, MD
    Thanks guys. I'll give these guys a call and see if I can find one.

Bryan