1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Schroeder Customer Service A+

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Zildjian106, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Zildjian106

Zildjian106

Apr 8, 2007
    I bought a blemished 1210R from MF. The first time I played with my Mark Bass Little Mark II the 10" woofer was making a paper type flapping sound. :mad: I was very worried.

I called up Musicians Friend and they told me that I could pay more for a new 1210R because they did not have any blemished items in stock. :rolleyes: I was not happy with that response at all.

Then I called up Schroeder...guess who picked up the phone? Jorg himself! :) I told him my situation and he told me that he did not have any 1210R cabs in stock so he would send me a 1210L for no extra charge! :hyper: He also told me that he would pay for the shipping. What a guy!

Jorg also told me that his cabs come with a 10 year limited warranty...amazing! :D Jorg really takes care of his customers!

This is a big thank you to Jorg and Schroeder for their excellent customer service! I could not be happier with my experience.

-Robert Ewing

2. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    +1,0000000000000000000000000000000000

Jorg's service is the best I've seen from anybody, buying anything!

I just bought a cab from him and I am very happy with his service.

Schroeder Rocks!

3. cadduc

cadduc

Mar 4, 2006
    my experience too

thank you jorg