1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schroeder GTG: Last Week of September

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by mikoespanol, Sep 2, 2008.

1. mikoespanol

mikoespanol

Aug 20, 2005
    Southern CA
  2. I am going to do my best to make it. I think either wed. or thurs., 9/24-25, might work better for me. Can't wait!!!!!

3. Downwrong

Downwrong

Apr 14, 2006
    San Diego
    Weekdays are a bit tough. But of all of 'em, Friday 9/26 would work best for me.
    --Stan
    PS FUN!!

4. mikoespanol

mikoespanol

Aug 20, 2005
    Southern CA
    Got a confirmed date/time already: September 24 (Wednesday). 12 noon onwards.

5. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Hey Miko - I'm gonna try to make it!!

6. mikoespanol

mikoespanol

Aug 20, 2005
    Southern CA
    Great Mark! It's gonna be good to have you there. We've got a bunch of guys confirmed already.

7. mikoespanol

mikoespanol

Aug 20, 2005
    Southern CA
    The GTG this month is cancelled. Not that much people have confirmed for it and Jorg is also sold out right now so no cabs for us to try out.

We'll plan for a GTG in October. I received lots requests from TB to make this happen on a Saturday. If it pushes through on a Saturday, we might have to start in the morning before noon time around 1030-11am since a most of us are working Sat afternoon/night.

I'll update the thread and post a new date for next month.

8. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    You teach Miko? You were ripping it up at the last gtg I went to.