1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Schroeder Mini 12+ Light for sale only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by engedi1, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engedi1

engedi1 Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    I got this as an experiment just a couple of weeks ago and have decided that I just plain need a bigger cab for what I do. This cab can handle amazing volume for its size and puts out a very clear, loud tone.

This is the 8 ohm version.

This cabinet is in perfect shape. I'll start the price out around $360 shipping including CONUS which is about 50% of what a new one would cost you from Schroeder.

Here is linc to the Schroeder info: http://www.schroedercabinets.com/mini12+.htm

No trades please, need the cash to pour into the new cab. International is fine if you pay full shipping costs.

2. engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    I'll post pics up later tonight, but it looks exactly like the one on the Schroeder website!

3. engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    Here is a photobucket link to all the pics http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m611/kevinandgladys/Schroeder Mini 12/

This cab is in PERFECT working order. No buzzing, no rattles, no funny business. Tweeter works great, tweeter attenuator knob works great. Nothing to complain about. There is one, 2 mm size chip in the finish which you can see in one of the photos. Thanks for all the pms!

4. engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    Sold to a delightful fellow named Kevin. A great guy with a great name. I love it when a plan comes together!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.