1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schroeder web site?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by shoot-r, Jul 18, 2007.

1. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois
    I 'd like to know more about Shroeder's 4-12 cab, can't seem to locate his web site address!!!! Can someone help???? Thanks.

2. derrico1

derrico1 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2005
    Charlottesville, VA
  3. Freddels

Freddels Musical Anarchist

Apr 7, 2005
    Sutton, MA
  4. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    within 5 seconds of reading your post I was on the Schroeder bass page.

I got very creative by typing "schroeder bass cab" into the google window in my browser.

The very first listing was a direct link to the schro page.

So, with all due respect, ***?

5. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois
    I tried all that, nothing would come up, thought I 'd ask , O.K. ?????????????????????

6. Warr Tapper

Warr Tapper Banned

Sep 17, 2006
    Work
    probably spelling it wrong? Maybe?

7. Prahainspring

Prahainspring

Oct 22, 2002
    New Jersey
    I sincerely hope your ridiculous rudeness is tongue in cheek.

8. yeah well-let it ALL go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big breath!!! ahhhhhhhhh!! Now look at schroeders LOVELY cabs!

9. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois
    This forum is a very useful and enlighting place to come visit. What Mr. Crockettnj needs to rember when answering someone's questions is #1....be polite, #2....be helpful. If you can't be those to simple things, follow #3....be quiet.

10. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois
    On the way home from last nights job the band stopped at the same coffee shop we were at when I tried to get Schroeder's site on 7/18. Guess what, again, it won't come up in here, along with 50% of the other sites that are gone, ( drummer can't access the Playboy site....he's going into withdrawls!) The guy at the counter said their having all kinds of trouble with their server and interference from other local wireless. I'm NOT a computer wiz, but this may have had something to do with the problem! Thanks to all.