1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Score!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by busmandan, Oct 6, 2010.

1. As the saying goes, even a blind hog can find an acorn every now and then.

I've been buying and selling stuff on eBay and Craig's list for several years. My son stumbled on something on Craig's list a couple of days ago that might rank as my best deal to date:

1 Epifani 410 - the old style with the two-chambered cabinet and the four round ports on the back.

1 Bergantino HT212 in excellent condition

I got both for $600.00!

The Epi is one heavy mother - 13 ply BB will do that. It also needs a little help. The voice coil is rubbing on one speaker and two of the four speakers were dead when I went to check it out. Turns out that someone had taken the bad speaker out at some point, and when they put it back in they totally screwed the wiring up. I put the wiring back like it's supposed to be and now all four speakers work (still a bad VC in the one, though). I've already been in contact with Nick about a replacement.

2. babebambi

babebambi

Jan 7, 2008
    YTZ
    That 1 Bergantino HT212 alone would be worth the $600.00!
    Nice score!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021