Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Scored a GBE600

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by snappytom, Mar 5, 2006.

1. snappytom

snappytom

Aug 17, 2005
    ChicagoLand
    Got a 1 year old Genz Benz GBE600 off eBay for $550 !
    Can't wait for this thing to show up.

It all started innocently enough a while back when I wanted a 1-12 cabinet to have something useful to add to my setup when needed. Ended up with a GB12T which just blew me away for the amount of sound that it was able to produce.

Then our band needed monitors (tired of renting) and I saw a pair of Genz Benz eCab 112T on eBay. Another winner from GB, the band loves them.

When I starting thinking about upgrading from my anemic Ampeg B2 head, Genz Benz was one of the first names that came to my mind. Started doing research and the GBE600 or GBE750 fit what I needed. When I saw this today it took me about 20 minutes to decide and I hit the BIN button. I am sure I will have no regrets.

I don't think this will stop until the GBE600 is sitting on top of a NEOX-212T cabinet.

2. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike

Nov 18, 2005
    The 600 is a hot amp.
    2 pre's, footswitch,tone shape circuits ect... loud, clear, defined tone!, you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!