Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Scotius2001

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Michael Vee, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Here's some great feedback on Scott, on the Dr. Bass 1260 cab sale. It arrived this afternoon.

He and I exchanged probably 9 or 10 PMs and several emails, with me asking questions about the sound and appearance and all that good stuff, and he very patiently answered them all. The Paypal transaction went well on both ends, even though we had to wait for my funds transfer- didn't realize it took a week!

The cab made it from California to Tennessee in great shape.. the pictures he had taken were very good and that's exactly how the cab looks. Good work on reusing Marc's original packaging materials, and Scott printed off a great mailing label too.

Scott's a pro! But I bet he's gonna miss his 1260.. it's nice! (I'll post my observations and a review later in the week).

Everything went smooth as a silk-dome tweeter, and you bet I'd buy more from or sell something to Scott in a second.

Thanks again, Scott!