1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Scott Beckwith/Birdsong Shortbass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by val9, Dec 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. val9

val9

Apr 20, 2009
    Newport, RI
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a Shortbass made by Scott Beckwith of Birdsong Guitars. This is essentially a less fancy version of Birdsong Cortobass. The neck is a standard Birdsong (thus excellent) neck with Scott’s signature in place of the burned-in Birdsong logo. It comes with one Lace Sensor pickup. Scale is 31”, 1.5” at nut, weight is about 7 pounds. It plays incredibly and sounds great. There are no defects on this bass that I can see; I could honestly call it mint. Comes with a hard shell case in excellent condition. Price includes shipping CONUS.

Attached Files:

2. val9

val9

Apr 20, 2009
    Newport, RI
    These are basses that Scott builds, that are the equal of Birdsong basses when it comes to build quality and playability (I’ve owned three Birdsongs in addition to this bass.) The Shortbasses have a few less features, and they aren’t custom built to order like Birdsong basses. Here’s a description from the Birdsong website.

...And More — Wingfeather Workshop

Scott was selling the Shortbass for $1250 without the hard case; a great deal considering it’s about half the price of a Cortobass. According to his website, his shop is at full capacity building the other Birdsong models, so he is no longer building the Shortbass.

3. val9

val9

Apr 20, 2009
    Newport, RI
    Bass is sold.

t-ray likes this.