1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Screw in strap?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JazzyJames, Mar 23, 2009.

  1. In my last bass lesson my teacher brought his buddies Wick to show me because Im a huge Wick fan. I noticed where there was supposed to be the strap button, there was a hole. He didnt know much about it seeing as it was his friends but i noticed the strap had a screw on it; assuming the strap screws into the body. What is this called? How is it done? Where can I get mine done?
  2. Dunno bout the scre on the strap deal, but otherwise it sounds like this bass has flush-mount/recessed Straplocks, made by Jim Dunlop. I have them on my 98 FNA.
  3. Its just one form os strap locks. They sell them at every music store. You take out your strap buttons, and screw in the piece that has a regular clip. Really straight forward, I think they are made by dunlop.
  4. I want flushmounts something fierce but I cannot find them anywhere. Had my local music shop try and order them, couldn't get Dunlop to send them any.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.