1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SD Gear, Several Pickups and Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by low2groove, Oct 7, 2013.

1. low2groove

low2groove Tyranis 4 / Lower Groove Guitars

Jan 21, 2007
    Lowered prices! On 2 remaining items.

4 items, 2 are new post and 2 are repost with lower prices.
    Everything works perfectly. Any imperfections are described.

Payment is Paypal only.

Prices are pretty firm and include Priority USPS shipping in CONUS. All sales are final.
    I described as much as I could and photos show the exact item you’re buying.

Photo’s are here

https://picasaweb.google.com/108191...authkey=Gv1sRgCNzJg_v-0qugpAE&feat=directlink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1: Seymour Duncan / 5 STRING Pickups / Jazz / Model: 67 / 70, SJ5s, Bridge / Neck pair
    [DEL]$75 Shipped[/DEL] $55 Shipped
    The 67 / 70 version is a direct retrofit for Fender® Jazz V basses
    Like new perfect condition no wear. 6” of lead wire remains.
    Please make sure you measure your current pickup. There are 2 sizes of this J bass 5 string pickup available.
    application
    Traditional single coil pickup for 5-string. Excellent for country, pop, blues, and classic rock
    description
    This pickup captures the tone, feel and articulation of a great '62 Jazz Bass. We adjusted the coil geometry and winding configuration to compensate for the different nature of extended range instruments. It's now possible to capture the subtle characteristics of traditional "J-tone" all the way down to the low "B." Includes logo cover.
    complete setup
    Calibrated neck and bridge set. string spacing: 67 mm neck with 70 mm bridge.

------------------------------------------------------------

2: *SOLD* Seymour Duncan / Model STC-3P / 3 Band onboard bass preamp for passive pickups

4 holes required. Includes Switchcraft stereo jack and 9V battery term prewired

$65 Shipped

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3: Seymour Duncan / Jazz / Model: AJJ-1 ACTIVE

[DEL] $60 Shipped[/DEL] $50 Shipped

Repost with lower price

Sounded great in my Fretless! - 7” of lead wire remains

application
    Modern-voiced, active replacement pickup for Jazz Bass® and P-J™ configuration. Recommended for pop, blues, classic rock and heavy rock.
    description
    Provides a modern, broad tonal response that's perfect for a Jazz Bass, but without the brittleness found in other active pickups. The design is based on the old Seymour Duncan Active EQ "Switch" pickups. We took the most popular switch setting and "hard wired" it for convenience. Includes logo covers.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

4: *SOLD* Seymour Duncan / Jazz / Model: SJB-2B / Bridge Pickup ONLY, Cover looks new / plenty of lead wire

$40 Shipped

Repost with lower price

2. fruitlabor

fruitlabor Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2007
    pics of preamp

3. It the SD SJB-2B Bridge Pickup still available?

4. Nevermind. Broke one of my TI flats so I guess I need about $77 for a new set.

5. I had to buy some other stuff, so I have hold off for now.

6. Got permission from the girlfriend. I'll take the bridge pickup. Sorry for the runaround. Haha.

7. low2groove

Jan 21, 2007
    Are SOLD

8. low2groove

Jan 21, 2007
    Certainly priced to sell... Like new gear here!

9. low2groove

Jan 21, 2007
    Ttt