1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Wanted Seam Repair Kit

Discussion in 'Wanted: Double Basses, Amps, & Accessories' started by colors, Nov 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. colors

colors

Sep 1, 2005
    Connecticut
    Lemur is out of stock, and I am hoping someone out there has an extra seam repair kit with clamps that they don't need anymore. Bits and pieces work too. I'm really after the clamps, and can track down glue and a putty knife elsewhere if necessary. Thanks!

2. I used homemade clamps made out of allthread, scrap maple and wingnuts for years until I lucked into a ridiculous deal on a set of Kolstein clamps.

The materials shouldn't cost you more than a few bucks at Home Depot. If you only need a small amount of glue granules for a seam repair, PM me your address and I'll send you some.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021