Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sean Malone & Gordian Knot do it again

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by otnemeM, Dec 19, 2002.

1. otnemeM

otnemeM

Oct 29, 2002
    Ovar, Portugal
    have any of you guys seen already the (quicktime) video available at http://www.seanmalone.net/ ?!

It's like a preview for Gordian Knot II - Emergent

I mean... just the first seconds worth the waiting to get the download done.
    That is a f***** good fretless job... Sean is one of the top bass players of the moment without ANY doubt.

More opinions about him / his gear / his latest recordings (very) welcome :)

2. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    Go to the News page, three headlines down, you can download the whole piece "Muttersprache". It really rocks. Can't wait for the CD to come out. Kinda sucks that it's been done for almost a year already, but it won't diminish the music at all.

3. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    otnemeM -

Your signature needs a little censoring.

We have many younger viewers on this board, and while innocence isn't dead yet, it's struggling in vain on the ground as we speak. Might as well not kick it, eh? :D

Thanks alot,

Your friendly Bassists Moderator

4. Dirty Road Cola

Dirty Road Cola Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    if you guys already haven't, check out Aghora, its very very cool, in my opinion..somewhat cynic-ish if thats your bag, but its a departure from the death metal tendencies. I enjoy GK because they don't sound like Cynic; just ass kicking musical alchemy.

5. I have the video and the complete mp3 of Muttersprache.. It rules.. I love everything I've listened from Sean Malone..
    He is gotta be so far, the best overall composer among the bassplayers I like to listen to.