Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Searchin for (Online) Bass Player

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Sufifix, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Sufifix

Sufifix

Dec 3, 2002
    Vienna, Austria
    Hi Guys!
    I´m searchin for a Bass Player, for a Rock Production! The Songs (11 Tracks) are almost finished and the only thing thats missing is a good Bass! So if you can record a Bassline by yourself in professional Studio Quality or you can record a Midi Bass(I can easily make a good Audio Track out of it with my Sampled Bass - Fender Precision & Fender Jazz and record it with my Sequencer Cubase SX) than please contact me!! The only thing is, I can´t pay you anything for it right now, but if we (hopefully) get signed we make a good deal with you!
    It´s a Rock Project and the Sound´s like Alanis Morissette/Avril Lavigne...
    Hope to hear from anybody soon!
    Keep on rockin,
    greetings Jo!!

2. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Moved to Miscellaneous.

Have a nice day :)

3. Bass Kahuna

Bass Kahuna

Dec 3, 2002
    West Lafayette, Indiana
    Luthier, Custom Builder
    Hey Suffix,

I can and have experience with recording bass lines by myself in a studio to already completed songs. I have done several projects where I didn't even hear the songs until I was in the studio, and I had to come up with bass lines for the songs right there from a chord chart.

I have references available from Space City Sounds in Houston (http://www.spacecitysounds.com) and a few other artists that I have done studio work for that I can put you in touch with.

To keep this short, if you want to know a bit more about me, please checkout my site at http://www.basskahuna.com

I am okay with the not being paid, right now having come out of musical retirement, I am looking at this point to build up my demo list and references. Also, all of my travel expenses would be a tax write-off for me.

I look forward to talking with you further on this project.

Kindest Regards,