Searchin for (Online) Bass Player

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Sufifix, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Sufifix

Dec 3, 2002
    Vienna, Austria
    Hi Guys!
    I´m searchin for a Bass Player, for a Rock Production! The Songs (11 Tracks) are almost finished and the only thing thats missing is a good Bass! So if you can record a Bassline by yourself in professional Studio Quality or you can record a Midi Bass(I can easily make a good Audio Track out of it with my Sampled Bass - Fender Precision & Fender Jazz and record it with my Sequencer Cubase SX) than please contact me!! The only thing is, I can´t pay you anything for it right now, but if we (hopefully) get signed we make a good deal with you!
    It´s a Rock Project and the Sound´s like Alanis Morissette/Avril Lavigne...
    Hope to hear from anybody soon!
    Keep on rockin,
    greetings Jo!!
  2. thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Moved to Miscellaneous.

Have a nice day :)
  3. Bass Kahuna

Bass Kahuna

Dec 3, 2002
    West Lafayette, Indiana
    Luthier, Custom Builder
    Hey Suffix,

I can and have experience with recording bass lines by myself in a studio to already completed songs. I have done several projects where I didn't even hear the songs until I was in the studio, and I had to come up with bass lines for the songs right there from a chord chart.

I have references available from Space City Sounds in Houston ( and a few other artists that I have done studio work for that I can put you in touch with.

To keep this short, if you want to know a bit more about me, please checkout my site at

I am okay with the not being paid, right now having come out of musical retirement, I am looking at this point to build up my demo list and references. Also, all of my travel expenses would be a tax write-off for me.

I look forward to talking with you further on this project.

Kindest Regards,