Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

See ya'll in January...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Joshua Pickenpaugh, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Joshua Pickenpaugh

Joshua Pickenpaugh Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2001
    The Midwest of USA
    Going back to the ship this week. Flying back to Miami, then off to Holland on Tuesday. I'll be playing on the Brilliance of the Seas if anyone is going on a cruise. Been great having some time off and cruising TB again. Have a great summer/fall!

2. give me a call on 06-21213876 when you're in Holland.. we'll fetch a beer or so :)

3. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    good luck man! your job is what i wanted to do when i was a child and i LOVE BOAT was on TV...

4. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    hey josh, good luck on the boat. have fun :D

5. Joshua Pickenpaugh

Joshua Pickenpaugh Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2001
    The Midwest of USA
    Hey all, back form the takeout of the Brilliance. Fun gig for most of the 7 months. Will be going back top of March. Hey, anybody wanna buy my Yamaha fretted TRB5P? I'll post it for sale later....

Funny to log on to TB and it register "there's been 25000 new threads and 250000 new posts since your last visit 6-24-02(!). Wow, you guys have been busy!

See ya online......glad to be back!

6. Jason Carota

Jason Carota Gold Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2002
    Lowell, MA
    Looks like you have some reading to do. Read carefully....test to follow :).

Sounds like quite the gig you have there. Welcome back!