1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Seeing Motorhead on the 16th!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by peaveyuser, Sep 5, 2008.

1. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Whoooo!

I've been so privileged, this summer alone I have seen Iron Maiden, Symphony X, Overkill, Dethklok:)p), Voivod, Judas Priest King Crimson and now I get to see Motorhead!!!

The misfits and Airbourne are opening too:bassist:

Whoo! Lemmy I'll get one of his picks.

Anybody seeing them on their North American tour?

2. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Don't expect the "hits". Just saw them, all they played was "killed by death" & "ace of spades". Everything else was missing :mad::atoz:

3. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Damn, what else did they play though? Stuff from their newer album?

btw they hate playing ace of spades:D

4. If you have never seen them they are one of the loudest bands that I have ever seen and heard. When people use the expression about making your ears bleed Motorhead are the closest any band has come to doing just that to me. But lemmy is just so damned cool..............

5. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Oh I expect that, I am definitely bringing ear plugs.

6. BillyRay

BillyRay Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    I'll also be there. And yes, they'll mostly play stuff from their new album I've been told.

They're also very, very, very loud. You've been warned. The only band I've seen play louder is Megadeth back in the 90's or early 00's, but it was because they had a PA for an aerna sized venue while they played a 2000 seater (the venue was changed at the last minute, they played the Centre de Foire instead of the Colisée).

My ears literally rang for a week and I left before the end. And wore earplugs.

7. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Hehehe if your going I'll see you in the pit, I'll probably be wearing a motorhead shirt and brown shorts:D

8. I saw what I call the classic Motorhead lineup - the Ace of Spades tour - and their stage volume alone ripped my face off. I would love to see them again but I don't think Winnipeg is getting them on this tour.