1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Seeing the Knicks (MSG Question)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vosk, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Hello All,

I'm going to be in New York for a short time, and I've got time to go to the Bulls vs Knicks on the 22nd of December - the only problem I'm having is getting decent affordable tickets.

My question is - at the times any TBers have been at the MSG, how good are these seats? is the whole game easily visible?
    [​IMG]

I'm looking at getting some off brokers in the areas 206, 212 and also i can get some in area 336 off ticketmaster and other behind court :)hmm:) tickets.

I'm just wondering how far away the 336 area tickets are - will I be able to read names off jerseys? They are aligned (pretty much) with centre court, and are about $85 US a ticket cheaper than the 206 centre court tickets I'm looking at.

Is there anyone that knows better ways to get tickets than through the razorgator.com and similar broker sites? That is, if i want decent seats for prices more similar to those that ticketmaster charges?

Thanks

2. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    Yeah, you should be ok with those, I would try www.stubhub.com as well; my drummer's used them and he said it was a good experience, and if you call them I think they'll help you as well. Apparently he got some sweet deals on motley crue/aerosmith tix this summer.

For other NYC plans, there was a HUGE thread about this from the spring (maybe?), not sure what you would search though...

cheers,
    Chris

3. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Inactive

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    Endorsing Artist: Karl Hoyt Basses
    Higher than the 200s is getting into the hard-to-see-who's-who range for b-ball and hockey at the garden, but I've seen a dozen Ranger games from the nose-bleed blues up top and still had fun.

if you want to get the most out of it, spring for the 206s if they are still available, although I bet 336 would still be a good spot. A bit high, but a great angle.

Much like my life......

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I saw the Who from 209. Not a bad seat.

5. I went for the 206s, now I just can't eat as much food as normal for a few weeks :)

Cheers guys