Seeking advice on finding a writing internship (online) for school

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by kahlerwillits, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Hey TBers!
    I am currently searching for a writing internship for sometime this next semester. I attend Manchester University and I am a senior with a major in English writing.

I need an internship so I can get my degree and was wondering if anyone knew where to look. The internship can be for pretty much anything as long as I actually write stuff (I know one student who is working for Family Video, so it is rather open-ended). I would prefer to write about music than anything else because it is what I'm interested in. Online writing is a necessity because I do not live anywhere near a big city.

If anybody can point me in the right direction, I'd be forever grateful. My professors are highly accredited and could help me with a recommendation, but none are savvy enough to know where I could get an internship regarding music.

So does anybody know where to begin?

Thanks

2. Try Rolling Stone? Not sure.. I'm thinking magazines would be the best way to go. Check out Google, there's a lot out there. Good luck! Just did an internship at a radio station and it was a blast.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021