1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Seeking opinions...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by SonicDevice, Mar 21, 2010.

1. SonicDevice

SonicDevice

Aug 21, 2009
  2. djt820

djt820

Dec 30, 2008
    The bass could be more...bass-ier. It sounds pretty flat to my ears. Its a good song and I enjoyed it but the whole mix could be punchier in my opinion. Its a tad too trebly. But the songwriting was pretty spot on and I liked it :)

3. SonicDevice

SonicDevice

Aug 21, 2009
    Really appreciate you taking the time. Seems like it's tough to get em to open up around here=)

We did roll the low end off the bass a bit to clean up the mix and give some articulation between the kick and the bass...but maybe we should drop a little more back in=)

Anybody else?

4. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    i agree, its lacking some low end and punch, but i dig it. add some low mids

5. SonicDevice

SonicDevice

Aug 21, 2009
    Duly noted! And i agree it could definitely use a little more something down there.

The nice thing about home recording is that it costs nothing but a little time to re-mix!=)

Sincerely appreciate you taking the time!

6. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    repost it if you tinker with it at all, i really dug the music!

7. mtizzle

mtizzle

Mar 23, 2008
    I liked it the way it was, but more bass would be appreciated.

8. SonicDevice

SonicDevice

Aug 21, 2009
    We're going to sit down and rework the mix tomorrow night and add a little bass.

Thanks again for taking a listen guys!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 5, 2020