1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

seems like a good deal??

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by PatO, May 7, 2010.

1. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    so.. I love craigslist because I constantly find stuff priced terribly. BUT I can't find any info on this bass to prove that its a killer deal. Pedulla Series 2 from 1989

http://burlington.craigslist.org/msg/1728873103.html

thoughts? I'm going to do a hands on this weekend..

2. Please let me know if it looks solid and the guy is reputable and you don't want it; I'd like to add a Pedulla to my stable. Thanks.

Tony O.
    tonyob@zebra.net

3. Spinal Tapper

Spinal Tapper

Nov 15, 2007
    Chicago
    Good deal? Yeah, I'd say so...in fact I'd say it's about $1000 less than a good deal, that's a KILLER deal!

4. nic salsus

nic salsus

Mar 16, 2010
    Yep, assuming no neck twist it's probably been sold while you were posting here and thinking it over. If it's still available stop what you're doing and go buy it.

5. As we sit reading this, some guy's making the deal @ $250...

6. nic salsus

nic salsus

Mar 16, 2010
    So, did it get away or get got by you?

7. Ad deleted. If this was the same bass I linked to on the Hot Deals forum I can see why.

8. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    yep, the bass was sold. BUT it wasn't in the best of shape.... with a little bit of love and tenderness it will make its new owner happy. Sadly, that new owner isn't me.