Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sei bass build pictures - should I post them

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by matthewfoote, Dec 22, 2002.

1. I have some more pictues of my Sei bass that is being built at the moment and should arrive I hope by the end of January.

Question: Do people want to see any of the new pictues if I post them now or shall I wait until it is finished?

2. berklee46

berklee46 Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2000
    MA
    I've always heard great things about SEI basses. I don't know about the other people, but I'd love to see some "in progress" pictures.

3. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    Originally posted by matthewfoote:
    Question: Do people want to see any of the new pictues if I post them now or shall I wait until it is finished?

What kind of question is that??? Of course we want to see them!! ;):p

4. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    We love pretty pictures!

The only thing better than a finished bass is watching as it develops into the finished product.

Peace
    Nick

5. I love seeing pictures of unfinished basses and bass parts of the body or neck being made or assembled.. POST THEM!

6. YES!!!

Geoff

7. Thanks for the very quick responses guys, I will start to post them as soon as possible.:D

8. Here is the first picture a poor photo of the facing wood, buck eye burl. The photo's do get a little better!!

9. Sorry will try again!

10. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain

Duke Nukem Voice ON:

What are you waiting for, Christmas????

Duke Nukem Voice OFF.

:D :cool:

11. take two

12. take three

13. This is the neck with the head shape carved. It is 34 inch flame maple with wenge stringers

14. Close up of the head in its initial roughed out form

15. The next few show the wings and facings attached but with only a rough shaping for the body

16. This is a full shot of the front

17. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Hey its still really early but I think its very cool. I like the lighter buckeye tops.

18. Full back

19. This shot is of a detail of the back

20. [​IMG]

Those are sweeeeet!

I think you could post bigger pictures. I've never seen anybody complain about big images.

I really dig those body styles!

- Dave