1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Seismic Audio ?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by No Neck Shrek, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Is anyone familar with this equipment?

SA-215 Bass Speaker Cabinet

Let's get ready to rumble! The SA-215 2x15 Bass Guitar Speaker Cabinet has all of the earth shaking low end you could ever want without neglecting the mid range response that you will need to cut through the mix! At 600 Watts RMS, the SA-215 will handle any situation where massive low end rumble is needed.

Features

Model #: SA-215
    Woofer: Two 15" - each has a 50 oz
    magnet with a 2.5" Kapton voice coil
    600 Watts RMS, 1200 Watts Peak
    Impedance: 4 Ohms mono

Frequency response: 30Hz - 5000Hz
    Sensitivity: 99db
    5/8" plywood front panel

Black carpet with black metal corners

Recessed Handle
    Full Metal Grill

Terminal cup with two 1/4" inputs
    Dual Ports (both in the middle)

HxWxD: 36"x18"x14"
    Weight: 66 lbs per cabinet

One Year Warranty

List Price: $319.99
    Our Price: $199.99
    You save $120.00!

2. UncleFluffy

UncleFluffy

Mar 8, 2009
    California
    Head Tinkerer, The Flufflab
  3. theory028

theory028 Really Loud Hamburger.

Jul 4, 2007
    Cedar Falls, IA
    I've used a pair of their 215 PA mains with decent results (not for bass, though). We ran an acoustic guitar and vocals through a Behringer powered mixer/Seismic Audio 215 combo and it did the job. Considering the low initial investment, I'd say that the little PA sounded pretty good. We actually recorded the show with the Zoom H2 and the vocals/guitar sound nice, in my opinion. It was my first time using the H2, as well, so my technique wasn't the best but it still sounds good.

I have no experience with their bass cabs. As tempting as their 310 may be, I usually am able to remind myself to save the money and enjoy the nice cabs that I do have.