seismic demo

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Tim Cole, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Well, I bought an Epifani 310 NYC off of Millard, and requested it come COD, which he had no problem with. He advertised it at $650 shipped, and I said I would take it, without any price haggling involved. I am not sure what COD fee's come to, but my balance due on delivery was a little over $714.

I removed the grill to remove a ding from it, and noticed the top speaker has some considerable creasing in it, which isn't visible with the grill on, the epifani logo covers it. We both emailed epifani about pricing on a recone, and neither one of us got any response from them. We decided a $100 refund to me on it would make all happy. 2 weeks have gone by with no refund (we are in over 2 months now since the transaction was done), and he is no longer responding to PM's.

The real bummer is, I have over 700 invested in a damaged cab, to find a I could of bought a new one from LDS for around $800.

I hope Millard contacts me and makes right on this, at which point I will revise this feedback to reflect that.
  2. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Traded some stuff with Millard. Everything went smoothly. Would deal with him again. Straight up guy.