1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Sellin' My GK 1001RB-II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Count Bassie, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count Bassie

Count Bassie Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Closing thread, going to make some room and find another option with my amp here. Maybe I'll just keep it! It's not as if I'm unhappy with it, I was just looking to 'smallen up', as my wife might quip! Not as if it weighs 90 lbs though.

Best of luck everyone.

[DEL]Looking for $450. In perfect shape, does what it's supposed to do (fantastic amp). Has rack ears, does not have the little forward-reaching rack-handles though. But to make up for that I'll include the Speakon 4-conductor speaker cable (for the bi-amp-able neo cabs)!

I'm downsizing all my bass stuff, I carry too much crap around and need to be able to go hit a gig at a moment's notice. I'll be replacing 'er with an MB(2) 500, which will totally suffice for my scene. :bassist: But to do it I have to move this. Ah, you can have everything, just not at the same time.

I'm at 02917 if you want to figure your shipping. I'll ship wherever, Paypal is ok, but a few smaller-sized USPS money orders would be seen as a friendly gesture! :cool:

I'll get a photo or two up, but it's in like-new-like condition, and you know what that is...[/DEL]

2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Great amp! Good TBer here folks! Free bump!

3. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Annnnnd we're bumpitin' down that bumpy ol' rooooooad... played it a few nights ago, was fabulously loud and wonderful...

4. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Clouseau.

"Bimp"...

5. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Still here...

Thread Status: