Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Selling 2 Eden 410XLT's

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ericman197, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    These are still for sale... I didn't feel like bumping the old thread, so I'm creating a new one. All of the items I was previously selling sold, but guy interested in the Eden cabs had a disk bulge so he won't be able to buy them.

The cabs are 4 ohms, in good condition, and I have pictures ( and will take more ). I'll send them/post them on request; it's a bit late right now, so I must be heading out ;)

Price is $600 each shipped, $1100 for both shipped, and $500 each if you do a local pickup ( Northern NJ ). Prices are somewhat negotiable, and I'm open to trades; I have no interest in any more cabinets, but I might be willing to look into amps/basses. ( in particular, possibly an iAMP800 or high power QSC PLX, possibly a Kern ip777 and/or Read Purity preamp )