1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Selling 2 Eden 410XLT's

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ericman197, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    These are still for sale... I didn't feel like bumping the old thread, so I'm creating a new one. All of the items I was previously selling sold, but guy interested in the Eden cabs had a disk bulge so he won't be able to buy them.

The cabs are 4 ohms, in good condition, and I have pictures ( and will take more ). I'll send them/post them on request; it's a bit late right now, so I must be heading out ;)

Price is $600 each shipped, $1100 for both shipped, and $500 each if you do a local pickup ( Northern NJ ). Prices are somewhat negotiable, and I'm open to trades; I have no interest in any more cabinets, but I might be willing to look into amps/basses. ( in particular, possibly an iAMP800 or high power QSC PLX, possibly a Kern ip777 and/or Read Purity preamp )