I'm currently selling a bass through an online auction service and have received inquiries from several International buyers. One of those buyers has asked me if I'm willing to ship the bass to a hotel in NYC when he's there on business in September. He has agreed to pay at the end of the auction, but I'll have to hold the bass for two months and ship once he's in the States. Earlier today this gentleman asked me to end the auction early and sell to him at the "Buy It Now" price (which disappeared from the auction after the first bid was placed). According to the auction rules it's acceptable to end a listing early and sell to the high bidder, but I'm a little nervous about the whole situation, in particular holding the bass for two months and shipping to a hotel. The buyer has decent feedback. However, the four or five negative comments are written in a foreign language, and I have no idea what they say. Should I be concerned about this transaction? Has anyone encountered a similar situation? Any advice or input would be much appreciated.