Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Selling a TC Electronics G Major and Behringer FCB 1010 MIDI Floorboard

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ericman197, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Contact me at Ericman197@aol.com for more info. I'm looking for $500 for the Behringer FCB1010, TC Electronic G Major, 2 15' MIDI cables, and whatever documentation I can find; shippng is free. I can't guarentee that I have the AC cable for the G Major, but that's a relatively cheap part, and I can get one from a computer or something. Both are in brand spanking new condition; the FCB1010 was not used and the G Major was only used a few times. Pictures and whatnot are available on request, and prices are negotiable.

2. TimothyGroovy

TimothyGroovy Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 3, 2000
    Hong Kong
    Owner: Uni••Sound
    PM Sent

3. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    BUMP. The G Major is kinda/sorta in the process of being sold and the Behringer is still available. I'll sell the Behringer for $100 shipped.

4. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    WoodyGroves is deciding whether or not he wants to buy them both. They're still available if he decides not to, so keep those PM's and Emails rolling. If he decides to buy them, then this thread is null and void. :bag:

5. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    Oregon
    Good working with you Eric.