1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Selling complete rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FuturePrimitive, Apr 3, 2009.

1. I'm getting out of the bass playing thing for a while. My lack of personal time is your gain! Everything goes except for my MIA Jazz. All prices OBO and include shipping unless otherwise noted. EDIT: Shipping to lower 48 states only.

-Avatar B210 Neo. 8 ohm. I bought this one new, excellent condition. $250

-Avatar B212 Neo (Black Tolex). 8 ohm. I bought this one used. It has a few minor dings but nothing serious. $350

I would prefer local pick up for the cabs, but I can ship at buyers expense. Or I can deliver personally within 100 miles for a small amount (~20 bucks)

-Mark Bass LMII with rack ears. Works and sounds great. Not much else to say, if you've seen one you've seen 'em all! $500

-X2 Wireless with neoprene pouch (not pictured), two cables (1 straight and 1 90deg), 2 rechargeable iPower Lithium 9v batteries and iPower charger. edit: I've had some questions re: the price so I just want to clear up why the batteries are a significant factor in the price. The batteries are not the usual ni-cad rechargables, they have about 3X the capacity of an alkaline battery, they last a long time. The charger can charge 4 batts at once and is a "smart" charger designed for Lithiums. Price for X2 and accessories $175, with batteries & charger $225

-English Muff'n. Love it, have original box (non-wood). If I ever pick up the bass again this will be one of the first things I repurchase. $115

-BBE Opto Stomp, works great, no issues $60 sale pending!

-Planet Waves tuner, works great, no buzz/hum issues. The battery cover latch is broken so it doesn't lock down but that doesn't affect the function at all. $45

-Monster Pro2500 power conditioner with detachable flexi-light. Works great, very convenient to have everything plugged into one place. $125 SOLD!

-Roland PK-5A MIDI pedals, have original packaging and manual. Like new condition. Works fantastic with any MIDI capable synth. I used these with a Roland D-550 rack mount. $350 SOLD!

-Behringer UB-2222FX-PRO 16 channel mixer. No issues, have original manual and power cable. SOLD!

-Behringer Powerplay Pro-8 HA8000 headphone amp. 8 Channels, no noise. We used this for monitors when recording band practice and it worked perfectly in that role. $75

-Gator Pedal Tote. The little one I guess, pic below $60

-Tascam Bass Trainer (mkII). Works great. CD door comes off now but everything still works normally. $55

-Sony MDR-7506 Headphones. Like new. $55

2. More pics....

3. JEDBass

JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    PM sent

4. on mixer...

5. Bump for price and sale updates!

6. More pics....

7. Bump for updates. If anyone wants pics of anything let me know, thanks.

8. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    Is anything on this thread still for sale?

9. r0ckb0tt0m

r0ckb0tt0m

May 7, 2008
    What's the capacity rating on the Avatar 210 Neo? Could you please post pics of the 210 Neo cab? Thanks!

10. Vic Winters

Vic Winters Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Looks like he hasn't posted on this site at all since this thread.