Selling gear...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by superbassman2000, Oct 25, 2004.

1. just a quick question...

so i have got to get that fender jag baritone since the fender bass VI is a little out of reach, and i would like to downsize my collection of various guitars, amps, whatever...anyways, what are some of my options? i know there's ebay, and there is here (although i want to get rid of g**tars and i am not sure if that is acceptable on TB).
    Is there anything other way?

2. I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    Local music and pawn shops.Local notice boards.Classifieds etc.. theres loads or you can give it all to me!whatever i dont mind!
  3. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I would advise against selling to music shops, they usually wont give you a good price since they want to make a profit when they turn it around..

TB classifieds for a week or two.... just to see if anyone bites, then id do Ebay if you trust it. Selling stuff is pretty fool proof on it,.
  4. do you think the TB classifieds would work? i mean, most of the stuff i want to sell really isn't anything bass-wise, more like guitars, midi controllers, a few stereo amps, etc mainly bits and pieces. would anybody object to that do you think?
  5. invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    Frankly, I'd put your guitars/amps/etc. up here, but maybe for less time than you'd have a bass here before you send it off to E-bay, as many people here play more than one instrument.
  6. K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    Surely you know about don't you?
    You should be able to get some bites over there on there classifieds section.
  7. i never gave HC a thought!
    maybe i'll give that a try too.

thanks for all the suggestions!
  8. Edwcdc

Edwcdc I call shotgun!

Jul 21, 2003
    Columbia MD USA
    What do you have? Try us!