Selling my Ampeg

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by hstiles, Sep 2, 2002.

1. If this kind of post is unsuitable, please accept my apologies and delete.

OK, I'm selling my old Ampeg tube power amp. It's an SVT-300 with blown valves.

It probably works fine and will probably cost well under £250 to fix, but I simply don't ever see myself using it and consequently have never gotten round to fixing it.

So, if anyone fancies an all valve Ampeg SVT power amp for a total steal, I'm asking £150 for someone to come round and take it off my hands.

Even if you just bought it to fix it up and sell it on, you'd make a tidy profit, but I'm assuming that anyone who does take it off me will do so because they want to fix it up and use it - so I'm happy to let it go for a fraction of what I paid for it!

By the way, I live about 40 minutes from central London.
  2. Hstiles -- We love these posts. Where else can we find out about a great bass head for 150 pounds. If I lived in England I would have taken your offer and tried to delete your post before anyone else found it.

BTW there is an entire forum for items being sold. This might get more action when a Mod moves it over there.

I hope it gets a good home.
  3. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    no worries :)

moved to Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: For Sale