selling my fretless and im super sad, help me!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by dr_love2112, Oct 3, 2005.

1. dr_love2112

May 28, 2005
    baytown texas
    omg im selling my bass on ebay (neck and body seprate) and i loved it just dont have any room, and i need to pay bills, but it was unique, it had a redwood flamed top and it was fretless, it sounded nice, just please help me get thru this :bawl: :bawl: i really want someone to get it and take it to a nice home, but i still have my geddy, i want another geddy thou. :smug: Has it been hard to let go one of your "babies"???? is this normal????

but i still have my geddy bass and my family, and my wonderful girlfriend so i guess ill get over it, but the bills still have to be paid.
  2. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2005
    West Midlands UK
    Don't do it man, you'll regret it forever. Sell a kidney or something else. Sorry, but it's the only way. You cannot live without that bass, it's obvious.

HEY - 500 posts, whoopee!
  3. Dude, I feel for your, I really do. I would hate to have to give up a bass. But you do what you gotta do. The bass god has a plan for us all, maybe he intends for you to get another fretless, thats a million times better. Take comfort my freind, from bad comes good...
  4. Don't kill me...but it's just stuff...?
  5. I sold a fretless '73 Precision in 1980 to buy an upright. Four years later I got rid of the upright to buy another electric bass because the standup wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Sometimes I still regret selling that fretless....