1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Selling my Squier P-Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HWK2, Oct 16, 2000.

1. Well, hers the deal:

1999 Squier P-Bass
    Everything about this baby is standard issue from Fender except the strings, and the fact that I refinished it in all its natural beauty.. the strings are Ernie Balls.. and the body is now natural :eek: and it looks very cool with just a coat of tung oil over it (It has that always wet maple look to it ! and the grain is actually pretty nice!) There are a couple of spots (in the cutouts) where the sanding got a little crazy.. so it does have some blemmishes in the wood. Nothing major. just a dark spot or two. For pics plz email me.

hawc51@hotmail.com

Oh, and btw.. hehe =) It is $100 (negotiable) I paid 140, and that is what musicians friend sells em for. Plus shipping and handling is paid by the buyer... Just wanted to cover my basses! :eek: <-- Bad Pun Alert

[Edited by HWK2 on 10-17-2000 at 04:06 PM]