Selling some equipment

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Warwickthumb, Dec 14, 2001.

1. Ok guys I'm changing around my rig set up a bit. Ive had my 6x10 SWR Goliath Senior cab for a while now. I want to sell it and get a 4x10. Its a 1,000 watt cab, and well basicly its to big to haul around. So its in awesome condition, but im not to sure how much I should sell it for. I bought it for a little over a grand. The guys at GC said it would be better to sell itthen trade it in, id get more money for it. Also i want to get diffrent amp. IM usaing a Warwick Pro Tube 4. Its nice, but i need a litle more control over the treble, mid, and bass then switches. Theres a graphic EQ on it, but thats for channel 2 and c2 is the solid state channel, were c1 is is tube. So basicly im gonna sell both at the same time. So i should say how much should i sell both items together for? Oh the equipment im looking to replace it with is ampeg. I like that 4x10 cab, and i want a real tube amp, not part tube part solid state.
  2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Have you considered posting an ad in the TalkBass classifieds? Someone here might be looking for the gear you're selling.

It would be good to post a price for each individual cab and a price for the two together. (lower than the sum of the cost of the individual cabs, of course)