1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

selling stingray 2004 4 string on ebay

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by growler571, Sep 11, 2008.

1. growler571

growler571

Sep 19, 2007
    What would be a good starting price to ask for my 2004 stingray 4 string? The bass is in excellet condition like new. Black with maple fretboard 3 band eq etc.

2. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    a billion dollars.

3. growler571

growler571

Sep 19, 2007
    This hot blonde at a gig said she would give me her bra if i our band played this one song by roxy music (dance away) Well it just so happens that the drummer, our rhythm guitarist, and myself actually kinda half assed new the song. this girl and the girls she was with were tanked to say the least so we decided to wing it. What the heck a hot girl wants to give me her top which was realy all she had on covering her well you know. Anyways i see her go back to my guitar case and put her top in there. im like yeah haha great, then i see her come back with her other girfriend over by my case and they are giggling standing there by my case. I didnt pay to much attention cuz we were ending the song. So anyways after we were all done packing up our gear i walk over and put the bass in my case and closed it without realy thinking about the little gift inside. So i get home and i open the case and walla ..Instead of her bra i find a pair of her dirty sweat socks in my case with a note that said hahahaha thanks for the song suckas. IS that i rip or what.

4. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    ...a billion dollars.

5. Evan_S._Brown

Evan_S._Brown

Jan 10, 2008
    I'll buy those socks... that story's hilarious

6. Ill give you 2p for it. (that must be worth at least what, $600 now? :p)