1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Selling your Cell Phone contract?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SundanceChile, Jun 26, 2007.

1. I dunno about you guys, but I'm SERIOUSLY sick of my phone carrier(Can you hear me now? ...are you there? Hello? *$#*@#!). Any of you have experience with this new concept of selling/buying/trading your cell phone contract? :help:

2. Well if your really sick of them you could pay the early termintion fee (sure to be over a 100 bucks)

I dont know about selling your contract though. I think you might be able to hand it off to a good friend that would just give you the money to pay for it every month but they would still have your number which would be a pain.

I think you should just wait it out. Who do you have anyway?

3. Embryodead

Embryodead Inactive

Nov 30, 2005
    Providence, RI
    remember to read the fine print that termination fee is PER LINE.

4. Verizon. :rollno:

The contract was just renewed in February for 2 more years. :crying:

5. EDIT!

scrap that. I did some google work and i found this.

http://www.celltradeusa.com/

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021