Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Senior project...errr, need some tips...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bobcat2002, Aug 31, 2001.

1. i'll make it as short as i can...i was thinking of a senior project, and saw some guy a few years ago learned how to play stairway to heaven on the guitar for his project...i thought i would do something with my bass...maybe compose a short song...that's not what worries me THAT much though...i was wondering if any of you knew of where i can find informationon the history of composing/writing music, for we have to have an 8-10 page report written as well...any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance for any type of help...

piece out...

2. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Using a search engine such as www.google.com should net all the results you need.

For kicks I went there and punched in "history of music" and then hit "google search",and it came up with alot of websites(like 2.5 million) that will probably have what your looking for.

Good luck.

3. Hey learn Moonlight Sonata, its a complex, moody, funeral march by Beethoven, i mean Hell! you might even get an award for making people cry....

:rolleyes:

Merls

4. melvin

melvin

Apr 28, 2001
    Two words...Classical Thump. :D

I think you could write more than 10 pages just on learning the first 2 mins or so.

5. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    put on a concert for your senior project or you could make a website.