1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Sennheiser e965 Handheld Condenser Microphone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Famous Shamus, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2008
    NYC
    Price:
    Hi there,
    I have almost new Sennheiser e965 condenser microphone for sale. Honestly, this is a REALLY nice mic, but I'm not going to use it. I bought it a few months back thinking it would be my main mic, but unfortunately there has been a dip in the amount of gigs coming my way, and I'd rather have the cash. Comes with bag and clip for microphone stand. Don't buy one new, buy this one! Save yourself over 100 dollars in cost, tax, shipping. Here's the description from Sennheiser. It's one of their flagship microphones.

Sennheiser e965 Handheld Condenser Microphone

Sennheiser's e965 is a large-diaphragm, true-condenser handheld microphone that features an innovative dual-diaphragm capsule. At the flip of a switch, you can access either a cardioid polar pattern or a supercardioid polar pattern. Plus, with the e965, you'll enjoy the sensitivity you'd find from a top studio condenser microphone while enjoying Sennheiser proven stage ruggedness. The microphone also features a low-cut switch, to help remove rumble and wind noise, and a 10dB pad. You also get an excellent 40Hz-20kHz frequency response with the Sennheiser e965.

Attached Files:

armybass likes this.