1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sennheiser EH-150 Headphones- $10 at Best Buy

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Zombbg4, May 4, 2010.

1. Zombbg4

Zombbg4

Jul 15, 2008
    Olympia,Wa
    I was at best buy today killing some time and stumbled across these 'phones at a killer price. I have a set and they're not bad, better than most others at this price point, and for 10 bucks you cant go wrong. I remember paying 27 at Amazon a year or so back, now at amazon they're 40 bucks.They might be blowing them out as I can't find them on the Best Buy site at all, though they didn't appear to be on sale in the store...Here's a link to them on Amazon-

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-EH-150-Evolution-Stereo-Headphones/dp/B00067OF80

2. Zombbg4

Zombbg4

Jul 15, 2008
    Olympia,Wa
    It's seems as thought they are indeed blowing these out. I went to the Best Buy again to day to get another pair or two to find they had just one left. I had them check other stores to see if they had any, nope! Last pair at ANY best buy within 50 miles or so. Anyway I think 3 pairs is enough for a while :p