1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sennheiser EW100 G2 Wireless Guitar System w/ rackmount

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Marc61, May 28, 2011.

1. Marc61

Marc61

Jul 29, 2007
    Greater NY Area
    The pictures and video were all taken on Saturday May 28th.

These seem to go used for about $200 all the time, without the rackmount which sells for about $40. This unit has a slight issue with the transmitter. Seems like there's something with the input jack that makes some noise when moved around. I made a video to show exactly what's going on. I gigged with it as is many times. No issue, unless the cord moved around. The transmitter was actually serviced by Sennheiser after I purchased it used about a year and a half ago. On the back of the transmitter it says Sk100 G2 C . On receiver it says EM100 G2 C. Comes with transmitter, receiver, ac cord for receiver, and rack mount.

Link to video - YouTube - ‪Sennheiser ew100 G2 transmitter and receiver for sale‬‏

Shipped to fine talkbass folk for the grand total of $160 shipped to 48 states.

I have flawless Ebay feedback

Attached Files:

2. Marc61

Marc61

Jul 29, 2007
    Greater NY Area
    important to add.... the rackmount actually comes with plate and screws to hold two ew100 units